Wednesday, March 10, 2010

divine dot

Hi everyone! How're you?


My mouth is saint! Now I've sure!

Do you remember my post about the Black Bird?

I was sad because the VII-Sense don't had the previews in the MySpace...
But, in March 4, they finally posted!!! *happy happy*

Please, look in the MySpace of the band!
Also, they posted a new pic with the all together:


Shaura is so different! But, he's pretty anyway ^w^ ~

Your voice is so... beautiful. I'm very happy with your improvement. After his throat condition, still has the most beautiful voice I've ever heard singing!

Shaura! I YOU! ~

And... The triplets guitars, left the band very complete!
Aww! I'm wishing lucky for you, VII-Sense ^3^ ~

That's all folks! Bye!

1 comments:

てるきち~☆ said...

UAHUAHAUIAHUAI
Se sua boca é santa, reclama que tá demorando muito pro show do Versailles vai? *apanha*

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates