Friday, March 5, 2010

TERUKICHI attack

Hi everyone! How're you?

I'm fine, thanks!

Today my pupe is very chic and sweet! I really like this look! *lol*

Well, my friend TERUKICHI primed with me again! She's very bad! °n°
While I was out, she dressed my poupée with various hairstyles. Itsn't cool! u_ù

Look the hair of she put in me!


It's me! Can you believe it?!
I really laugh a lot with this "cute" hair. My pupe not combines with this hair! °3° ~
But... Change the visual only for spend time sometimes is very cool!

I'll avenge her... Please, wait! *lol*

And now... A pic of me!
I'm very ugly! *dies*

Don't you think it? #>w<#
Well, I've togo now... Maybe I'll post more pics of me later!
byebye!

1 comments:

てるきち~☆ said...

Malvada é você u_u
IAJIAOJAIOAJIOA troquei sua pupe todos esses dias e é assim que me agradece? :3 q

Ela fica linda de maria-chiquinha, deixe de ser besta!

E você não é muito feia! Pelo contrário sua bobona u-u
♥♥♥♥

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates