Monday, January 31, 2011

Imaginary friend ♪

Hello, how do you feel now? I hope fine. ♪
Well now I'm very bored, I've no one to go out with me... Sad, but true ; 3 ; )/


My fun in this afternoon was... Poupée! *clap clap clap* As always... T___T


SHAURA's now have a imaginary friend because She don't have any friends to go out with her... u_u

But... This friend is a little ugly... ;O;
Check ouy your first contact:





Ohh Shaura! What's wrong with you? (u_ù
Koutetsu Usagi (Imaginary's friend name haha) will be your unique friend ok? T____T'

BTW, if Terukichi go out with you today you'll not have worry to live with it ok? *hugs Shaurinha* ; 3 ; )/

( ・д・)/--=≡((( SAICU!

Note: Saicu in portuguese means "GET OFF ASS!" *dies*

1 comments:

てるきち~☆ said...

PUTAQUEPARIL UHAUIAHAUIHAUIAHAUIAHIAUAHUI

Tudo bem tudo bem, a Terukitty vai sair com a Shaura... u_u












Ou não ε=┏( ・_・)┛

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates