Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sakura saku ♪

Bonjour honey! /KAMIJOfeelings -wtf

Sorry my delay to up this blog, I have no time to post lately T_T'

Again about my pupe...


Little Shaura is so cute, isn't? *-*

Her eyes seduce me a lot! lol ~
She's my beautiful pride! *O*


Good news! I think in the next month I'll buy jewels for her... FINALLY AW!

She's very happy about it too ~ Hehe

In the April Fool's Day my cute Shaurinha take a some pictures...
With you arch enemy... Ken ; 3 ; )/

They never looked at each other in the eye... u_ù


Recently I read in a RANDOM blog about a love story... And not like what I read.

Terukish, oh Terukish... Please don't give me up! T________T



I look for you everyday little honey -v- ~ -wtf

Let's run away with me, huh? *dies*







She accepted... and...




We left the Ken alone! \o/ *run run*

Damn Ken!! _|_

Never steal Terukish from me u___ù~





( ・д・)/--=≡((( SAICU!

Note (again): Saicu in portuguese means "GET OFF ASS!" *dies*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates